March Product Spotlight: Sex JumpStart for Couples!
We all fear the monotony of sex when it comes to marriage or long term relationships. Same partner, same positions, same moves, different day. The idea of sex becomes more of a choir than anything exciting. You begin to wonder why? Why bother?
When the invitation is placed, your simply role your eyes with the attitude “Great – let’s just get this over with.” What if we told you that you could jumpstart your sex life. You could breathe back in the passion, the excitement, the novelty of the experience? Eros is doing just that! By first identifying the warning signs (sex is only in the bedroom, lost of connection, initiating vs. pressured, lack of interest, routine, lack of fantasy or desire, and decrease in frequency), this 8-part program will show you how to you can have the best sex of your life! Here’s a little more information:
Through Sex JumpStart, I will help you understand what it is you are missing with your partner.
Why did you lose that loving feeling? You need to handle and treat each other in was you want to be treated.
With Sex Jumpstart, You will get to explore yourselves and discover something new within your partner!
By the end of the program, you will get to answer these vital questions:
- What do you really want to happen with your relationship?
- What are some of the obstacles in you moving forward with your relationship and your sex life with your partner right now?
- What about your sex bucket list?
- How can you understand your better half?
Besides taking you through the G.R.O.W. model, I will be introducing you the Sensate Focus Approach where you will learn to:
- Build on the confidence in the way you touch each other
- Move forward in your relationship
- Realise that sex is not just about penetration. Penetration is just a small part of the love making process
- Recognise that sex is not just about techniques
- Believe in a deep way that sex has a lot to do with the way you connect with your partner
Interested? Click here to learn more
Posted on March 18, 2016, in Product Spotlight and tagged eros, intimacy coach, martha tara lee, program, reignite, sex coach, sexologist, sexuality educator, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.